As a business owner, you need to protect your assets and ensure you are prepared for the unexpected. Business liability, taxation and the loss of key employees all pose a threat to the fiscal sustainability of your business. At the same time, you want to stay focused on the activities that can help your business grow and prosper.
CIC Wealth advisors are experts at working with owners of businesses both big and small – as part of a team with your other trusted professionals, or alone — to help ensure your assets are protected, to prepare you to handle unexpected setbacks, to devise strategies to attract and retain the best talent and to position your financial assets for growth.
Together, we can:
- Plan business continuity strategies in response to unplanned events like natural disasters
- Build an exit strategy that functions with or without a 3rd party buyer
- Mitigate or eliminate capital gains taxes on the sale of highly appreciated assets, like your business
- Integrate your business succession plan with your estate plan
- Protect against business losses created by the loss of a key employee due to death, disability, or attrition
- Craft strategies to protect and incentivize employees that may offer current and future income tax benefits for you
- Offer employee retention support through the creation of a benefits platform
- Establish procedures to attain tax efficiency (income, capital gains, and estate)
- Provide guidance and support on how to utilize your business as a vehicle to transfer assets out of your estate
- Conduct a benefit plan review
- Manage your group retirement plan and maximize the efficiency of the plan for your benefit
- Establish methodologies to mitigate un-insured risk in your business
We understand your needs and we will show you how to efficiently manage, preserve, and grow your wealth.